Knowledgebase: cPanel General Questions
How do create an addon (adding another domain to your account) ?
Posted by Administrator on 20 September 2005 09:17 PM
Procedure For Addon Domains:|
1. Register your new domain name.
2. Log into your Cpanel and click on the "ADD ON" icon.
3. Enter your domain name in the first field.
4. Where it says username/domain/directory, enter ONLY your domain name again. (its worded confusingly - but you REALLY only want to enter your domain name there)
5. Enter your choice of a password, where indicated.
Click on the button to create your add on domain.
To upload files to your new added on domain, log into your master account via FTP. You will see the new account, listed by domain name, under your master /public_html folder.