I have stopped receiving emails
Posted by Administrator on 20 September 2005 09:17 PM
if you did not get emails anymore then please check the following before contacting us:
1. you use our correct DNS, DNS can be found in your activation message.
2. you did not change the MX record from Cpanel, the Mail menu.
3. Disable spam assassin
4. you have enough space in your account, you can check the used and the free space from first page of your Cpanel.
if you do not have free space, then try to empty mail inboxes or mail trash and /tmp folder using your FTP.
5. be sure that your domain not expired.
6. delete and re-create your email account from cPanel control panel
7. if all above is ok, then submit a support ticket with 1 sample of full email address and its password to check